Work, work and work. That’s how to describe the big fraction of my current schedule and the result is a decreased sexyness in post frequency on this blog (I’ll debug it).
I managed to update the applications in my openSUSE repository and most should now be available in the latest versions and build for 10.3. Also Florian was so kind to add a few new goodies there, too:
- blueman, blueproximity
- gedit (python enabled) and gedit-plugins(-extra)
- rhythmbox 0.11.5
- gfax (heavily “to be upstreamed” patched, theme support, bugfixes, loads of UI improvements)
- gcc-d (openSUSE based D language compiler)
- evolution-pst-import-plugin (Directly export PST in Outlook and import it in Evolution)
- evolution-statusicon (Adds a small notification area icon to hide/show Evolution)
- evolution-tnef-attachments (If you receive those “winmail.dat” attachments, try this)
- gnome-device-manager (HAL based device manager)
openSUSE 11.0 is nearing completition and from what I can see it is shaping up to spawn another “this year is the year of Linux” spam flood once released.
After returning from a business trip I also noticed something pretty cool has arrived:
Hugs go out to to JP Rosevear for sending stuff to people with weired IRC nicknames.
Now back to my attempts to grow myself two additional arms for coding…